Your data privacy and security are important to us, so our privacy policy is now more understandable and transparent. Click here to view our Privacy Policy
Order details
Review order
Send your documents

Order a Notarised Translation

Document Details
One page is a single side of text.
A sheet of paper printed on both sides is two pages.
Service Level
Additional Options
This may delay dispatch of your order by up to an additional 7 working days
Scanned copy required?
All orders include FREE worldwide postage.
Please note: You will be asked to upload or post your documents to us after completing payment.

Unsure of what you need?

If you need some help deciding which level of translation you require, please try completing the following questions:


The information above is our opinion only, based on our previous experience. It is provided only as guidance and should not be considered a definitive answer. You are responsible for ensuring that the type of translation you order is appropriate for your intended use. If you are in any doubt, please contact the organisation you will be giving the translation to for confirmation.

What is a Notarised Translation?

A Notarised Translation is translated by a qualified certified registered translator. The translated copies of the documents are then taken to a Notary Public who prepares a Declaration or Sworn Affidavit Certificate. The translator signs this Declaration in front of the Notary Public to state that the translation is a true, complete and accurate version of the original document. The Notary Public then signs and stamps the documents. The Notary Public does not verify the quality of the translation but rather the identity and authenticity of the Translator.

The original document is not usually required because it is the translation that is being certified, not the original document. In most cases an electronic copy of the original is sufficient for the purposes of obtaining a certified translation.

When is a Notarised Translation required?

A Notarised Translation is usually required where documents will be submitted to organisations or governments abroad or for official documents issued in the UK or issued in some other country to be used in a higher official capacity such as Power of Attorney, Passport for employment abroad, Academic Diploma, Declaration of Single Status for marriage abroad, buying property abroad, any other transaction abroad involving commercial activity, for High Court proceedings or in some Consulates.